We Are Looking for Interns!
Jun 29, 2022
The World Federation of Public Health Associations (WFPHA) is currently looking for 2 interns.
WFPHA offers a unique environment for an internship for students in international health and development. Interns are given substantial responsibility for performing activities such as researching and writing articles, establishing contact with health and development NGOs around the world, planning international conferences, and fundraising. Each internship is structured to suit the needs and interests of the intern, such as working on an individual research assignment, as well as the requirements of WFPHA.
During the course of the internship, interns will further develop their writing and research skills and become more familiar with the key issues and actors in international health and development. They will have extensive networking opportunities as WFPHA is an international NGO in official relations with WHO, and has extensive contacts with other organizations worldwide.
The internship will be done remotely.
Qualification and Experience
- Student or graduate degree with strong academic backgrounds and an interest in global public health.
- Knowledge of MS Office and Adobe.
- Native German speaker intern with excellent English language skills.
- Good writing skills.
- Eager to work within a multicultural and international environment.
- A good team player with a “can-do” attitude.
- Good at multi-tasking and working with strict deadlines.
The internship is unpaid. The organization does not cover re-location expenses and does not sponsor international student visas.
Starts as soon as possible for a minimum of 3 months. The internship may be part-time or full-time.
20 July 2022
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying for the internship, please send CV and motivation letter to Prof. Bettina Borisch: Bettina.Borisch@unige.ch