15th World Congress on Public Health
Monday 03 April 2017 - Friday 07 April 2017
The World Congress on Public Health (WCPH) is held every 2-4 years by the World Federation of Public Health Associations (WFPHA).
The Congress serves as an international forum for the exchange of knowledge and experiences on key public health issues, contributing towards protecting and promoting public health at a national and global level.
Its 15th edition is going to be held in Melbourne, Australia. Researchers, practitioners, academics, administrators, policy makers, industry representatives, students and stakeholders from all over the globe will be gathered together in this great event that aims to improve public health by:
- Engaging diverse voices, ideas, vision and actions of committed professionals and citizens to strengthen and transform the global public health effort and influence decision makers
- Analysing, demonstrating, and sharing local, regional and global public health lessons particularly gender and discrimination
- Examining the effective translation of evidence based science into action
- Articulating and promoting the pivotal role of health in Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs)
- Supporting and nurturing the next generation of public health leaders
- Building on the intent of the Kolkata Declaration 2015 and Global Charter for Public Health
- Commemorating the 50th anniversary of the WFPHA
- Celebrating World Health Day, 7 April 2017.
|Call for Abstracts opens April 2016|
|Call for Abstracts closes August 26, 2016|
|Congress dates 3 - 7 April 2017|
For more information, visit the congress website!
Early Bird Registration Extended
Early bird registration has been extended to Monday 19 December 2016! Don't miss out on your chance to save - there will be no further extension...