As a non-governmental organisation, we need your support to help make a difference in the lives of people worldwide. Your contributions will make a difference in the health and livelihood of many people, and together we can help shape the future of global health for all.
We Need You To Donate Now!
Simply click the “Donate” button below and you will be on your way to helping support global health (while benefiting from the tax deductions on your donation)
Want more information?
Explore the tabs below to learn more about why your help is so important, our current projects, how your donation will be utilised to improve global health and ways you can contribute. You can also read about our current supporters, and our Funding, Donation and Sponsorship Policy.
Why we need your help?
The WFPHA requires a diversified and adequate financial resource base to support its role as a unique, global civil society voice for public health and to act as a network for the global community of public health associations and affiliated organizations.
While annual membership fees are an important contribution, we rely on the generosity of donors to fund our programs, to help ensure our independence from political and other interests, and guarantee our flexibility of response.
How can you contribute?
There are a number of opportunities through which you can support the WFPHA and make a difference in global health.
You can donate a voluntary contribution become a Corporate Sponsor or Individual Donor.
Become a Corporate Sponsor
> Support the implementation of the Global Charter for the Public's health
- Charter Implementation Champion ($100,000)
- Public Health Companion ($50,000)
- Gold Investment ($30,000)
- Silver Investment ($10,000)
> Sponsor a fellownship program - 8 weeks ($22,000)
- Interactive and pragmatic project of training
- Designed to cover every crucial step needed to gain a broad understanding of global health
- Addressed to professionals who dedicate their career to the field of public health
- Particularly focused on the promotion of the Charter
> Support WFPHA advocacy with a voluntary corporate contribution
Become an Individual Donor
> Become a Diplomat of the Global Charter ($200 p/y)
- Distribute the Charter within your country and network
- Sustain the global public health revolution within your working and living context
> Sponsor a student fellow/professional for one day as part of the fellowship program ($500)
- Beneficiary will gain a unique insight into the workings of an international organization
> Sponsor a student fellow/professional for one week ($2700)
- First week: Hosted by University of Geneva, focusing on 2017 World Health Assembly
- Second week: Led by WFPHA, working on the Global Charter
- Wheeks three to eight: 6 weeks based at the selected public health association's headquarters
> Support WFPHA advocacy with a voluntary individual contribution
Let others know about the WFPHA and our projects.
Get involved in the global health conversation and keep up to date with the health community through the WFPHA.
- Like us on Facebook
- Follow us on Instagram and Twitter
- Connect with us on LinkedIn
Engage with us by tagging the WFPHA in your posts, tweets and photos using #WFPHA #wcph2017 #globalcharter
Where and how is the money used?
We are an international and independent, nongovernmental organization, with an accountable fundraising policy. The below figures demonstrate where our funding came from, and where this money was utilised in 2016.
Our current projects
- Global Charter for the Public’s Health
- WFPHA Fellowship Program
- Oral Health Project
- WHO Collaboration Plan
- Vaccination ATLAS
To learn more about each of these projects, click here.
Our current supporters
The WFPHA is grateful to its members, public health associations, sponsors and other entities for their funding, in-kind contributions and support over the past year, including:
The WFPHA also wishes to thank all volunteers and interns who helped the Federation, its Geneva International Office and with the organization of regional events.